Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reflection Post

This year was my first as an art student, and to be honest I didn't know what to expect. I was intimidated at first about what it was going to be like being thrown into a class with 4 year students, but it was nothing like I expected. Art class has become my favorite this year because it is so relaxing and I feel like I can be completely myself. My favorite thing I realized was that my teacher gives everyone a broad assignment, but everyone creates something completely different. I have learned so much this year about myself and about art. I never knew how much I love to paint and shade things until I tryed it this year. I really hope I am lucky enought to have it in my schedule next year because it was such a great time and a perfect relaxing break from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment