Monday, November 5, 2012
REFLECTION ON THE MARKING PERIOD!
I can't believe the marking period is almost over! This has been a great marking period and I feel that I have grown with my collages and black and white drawings. I have gained new skills and learned more about myself as a person. I learned a lot about myself through the election collage because I didn't really think about which side I was on or who I would vote for if I could, but this project made me think a little deeper. I had to do a little research and take a stand. This was very important to me because as silly as it sounds, I never really cared much about any of it. This marking period impacted me a lot and I'm sad to see it go, but I'm excited to start a new marking period with new projects and experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment