Tuesday, June 18, 2013
END OF HS ART REFLECTION
These past 2 years taking HTHS art have been a blast. I've made so many great pieces I will take with me through my life. I've also learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of. This year I tried to top the projects I did last year. I do wish there were more options for an art class since we did do the same projects as last year; however, I had a great time overall. Taking art was an experience that I wouldn't be able to achieve in any other class. I'm sad to be going away and I definitely wish I started art class as a freshman. I may take an art class in college if it fits in my schedule. Thanks Mrs Kiick for helping me achieve my goals and showing me my true art potential. I will miss your cheerful personality so much next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment