Thursday, November 3, 2011
Reflection of the Marking Period
In the beginning of the marking period my thoughts were very different then they are now. I was not confident in my work at all because most of my classmates have taken art before so I was very intimidated. As we began to get more involved, I became more relaxed. Everyone else understood where I was at because they had felt the same thing in their first year too. I was more comfortable with my projects because instead of being embarrassed, I was slowly being able to laugh and learn from my mistakes rather then dwell on them. The "shifting" moment for me was when we began to do our self portraits. This moment made me understand more clearly that some people will be better at other things then me but maybe I will be better then them at other things. The self portraits are very challenging and frustrating for me. Some of my other classmates are very good at drawing but it does not come easily for me. I still try my hardest because I know that the more I do it, the more I will learn and become better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment